PLEASE FILL IN THE INFORMATION BELLOW AND SUBMIT. INCLUDE # of GUESTS in NOTES SECTION.
Please submit your reservation within 48 hours of your desired reservation time. If you are submitting a reservation within 48 hours of your reservation time for Friday or Saturday, it will NOT go through our system. PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com. We will try to accommodate your time but cannot guarantee your room. Also under the NOTES section please let us know how many people will be attending. Small rooms hold up to 5 people, Medium up to 13, and Large/Xtra large up to 18-26.
All reservations are confirmed by our reservationist and as there are a limited time and space, we accommodate customers on a first come- first serve basis. We appreciate your understanding. Saturdays we do not allow any minors after 9pm unless accompanied by their parent.
There may be rooms still available on Fridays and Saturdays so please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-522-0365.
1) Please choose a full hour as your starting time, as it is very hard to accommodate half hour increments especially on the weekends and holidays. For example, please choose a time such as 8-10pm instead of 8:30-10:30pm.
2) During December, reservations will be for one hour and if there is not a reservation after yours then a second hour can be added. If you would like more than the 1 hour allowed, we would need a deposit for the full amount of the room rental fee times 2. We will charge the room charge if you decide to cancel less than 48 hours in advance of your reservation time.
*** IF 2/3rds of your reservation do not arrive within 10 minutes after your reservation time start, your reservation will be void and your party will be put on a list for the next available room. Please call us if you are late and allow yourselves 15 minutes or more for parking and locating Family Karaoke.
*** IF you reserved a Large Room and when you check in you say “some of our people couldn’t make it” you will still get the Large Room as you did not give us the opportunity to accommodate other parties. This holiday season PLEASE help us to make each experience fun for everyone.
The deposit becomes non-refundable 48 hours in advance of your reservation time.
3) We like to make reservation start times for even hours. This does not mean you have to do a full hour. We will just prorate the time. We will hold your reservation for only 15 minutes. If you are running late, please call 469-522-0365. Otherwise your reservation becomes void and your room may be passed on to the next group waiting.
4) Also, please be aware that if you do arrive late, in most cases, it does not affect your scheduled ending time. In other words, you may have less than two hours. You are responsible for monitoring your room time. If no one is waiting for a room we will not disturb you and the time will continue. Again, we will prorate your time and total.
3) We do not give rooms for incomplete parties. Please have your complete room ready before your time.
4) Minors are not allowed after 9pm unless accompanied by a parent.
5) Upon arrival you will be asked for a credit card and matching valid state ID. This stays in a drawer until the microphones are returned to the counter when checking out. Nothing is charged to it until the end if you wish to use the card as your method of payment.
6) There is a minimum payment on top of the room rental that must be met. You must double the amount of the room charge in food and drinks, i.e. small room $29/hr (up to 5ppl) must purchase the same amount to keep the room. One hour reservations can be held without a minimum however but under the discretion of the M.O.D. that day.
7. The day before a holiday and holidays will be charged weekend prices.
1) You may bring in one cake if it is for a celebration. Please remember to bring paper plates, napkins, forks, and a cake knife. If you happen to forget or would just like to use our cake package it is $10.00. Please do not have cake fights in our karaoke rooms. As silly as this sounds, it has happened. In the event that one occurs, please be aware that we have a $100 clean up fee for cake and icing on our floors and furniture. It is very hard to clean up so please be careful. Decorations are welcome, but no confetti and silly string please.
2) Please … do bring our mikes back the way we gave them to you. If you choose to do a Mike Drop and dent the mesh cover, you will be charged a flat fee of $100. If you choose to throw the $500 microphones around and they break, you will pay for the repair/replacement.
. 3) Other than that there are no food and drinks allowed in our establishment and it is NOT BYOB. Alcohol service ends promptly at 2AM and all bags are subject to search. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
4) There will be absolutely NO ALCOHOL allowed in rooms with minors (except the case of parent and child with parent in the room at all times). We are 21 and up after 10pm and check ID’s at the door. Please feel safe coming to our establishment as we always have security on site to keep everything in order.