Small Room (Up to 5 People)Weekday rate is $23 an hour. Weekend rate is $29 an hour.
Medium Room (Up to 13 People)Weekday rate is $29 an hour. Weekend rate is $37 an hour.
Large Room (Up to 19 People)Weekday rate is $40 an hour. Weekend rate is $52 an hour.
X-Large Room (Up to 26 People)Weekday rate is $46 an hour. Weekend Rate is $62 an hour.
Lounge Area (Up to 45 People)Weekday and Weekend rate is $86 an hour
Medium Room (Up To 13 People)Weekday rate is $29 an hour. Weekend rate is $37 an hour.
Small Room (Up To 5 People)Weekday rate is $23 an hour. Weekend rate is $29 an hour.
Weekend rates for Holidays and the day before holidays. (weekend Fri & Sat)
Special rates available for Large or Corporate Parties (over 25 guests).
- Minors are not allowed after 9pm on Friday and Saturdays. On weekdays, there are no restrictions for kids. but they must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- 18 and up on Friday and 21+ Saturdays. Please let us know if you are bringing kids under the age of 18 on Friday and Saturdays.
- Upon arrival you will be asked for a credit card and matching government ID. This stays in a drawer until the microphones are returned to the counter when checking out. Nothing is charged to it until the end if you wish to use the card as your method of payment.
- If you come 15 minutes late for your reservation, we will give your room to the next available party and will put your name on a list for the next available room.
- Reselling rooms, lounge or charging your guests for use in Family Karaoke is strictly prohibited. Any charge or cover will have to be approved by management.
- If there was a need for a deposit, the deposit becomes non-refundable 96 hours (4 days) in advance of your reservation time.
- The day before a holiday and holidays will be charged weekend prices.
- You may bring in one cake if it is for a celebration. Please remember to bring paper plates, napkins, forks, and a cake knife. If you happen to forget or would just like to use our cake package it is $10.00. Decorations are welcome, but no confetti and silly string please. A “cleaning fee” or “repair fee” will be assessed ($100+) to the room rental total at our discretion, in the event that the room is not used in a respectable fashion. Some examples are but not limited to: standing on couches/tables, cake fights, excessive glass breaking, hanging on tv’s, pulling tv’s off walls, poking holes into furniture, leftover feather boas, confetti, … etc.
- Vomiting: Please do so in the trash and only in the trash. Don’t do it in/on the sink, toilet, floor, couches, a stranger, your friend(s), it is a health hazard and you will be assessed a “Premium cleaning fee”.
- Please… do bring our mics back the way we gave them to you. If you choose to do a Mike Drop and dent the mesh cover, you will be charged a flat fee of $200. If you choose to throw the $500 microphones around and they break, you will pay for the repair/replacement of the entire set. If a server or bartender witnesses you dropping a mic on purpose, we will charge you $100.
- Other than that there are no food and drinks (water included) allowed in our establishment and it is NOT BYOB. Alcohol service ends promptly at 2AM and all bags are subject to search. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- There will be absolutely NO ALCOHOL allowed in rooms with minors (except the case of parent and child with parent in the room at all times). We are 21 and up after 10pm and check ID’s at the door. Please feel safe coming to our establishment as we always have security on site to keep everything in order.
- There is a no smoking policy in the rooms.
- You are prohibited to enter any other karaoke rooms other than the one you are renting.
- Gratuity: There will be an auto-gratuity charge of 18% for parties of 7 or more.